Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, butterfinger brownies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Butterfinger Brownies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Butterfinger Brownies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook butterfinger brownies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Butterfinger Brownies:
- Get 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 8 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped.
- Take 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp. all purpose flour.
- Get 2 tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1 cup of coarsely chopped Butterfinger pieces (don't chop them too small).
Instructions to make Butterfinger Brownies:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and chocolate together, stirring constantly, until completely smooth. Then, remove from heat and pour the butter and chocolate mix into a large mixing bowl. Set it aside to cool slightly for 10 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9" baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang around the edges to easily lift out the finished brownies. Set it aside..
- Once the butter / chocolate mix has slightly cooled, whisk in the granulated and brown sugar. Then whisk in the eggs, one at a time, whisking well between each egg. Whisk in the vanilla..
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Then fold in the chopped butterfinger pieces..
- Pour the mix into the prepared baking pan and bake 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with only a few moist crumbs (the toothpick shouldn't come out clean, that means the brownies are overcooked)..
- Place the pan onto a wire rack and allow them to cool completely. Once cooled, remove the brownies from the pan (if frosting, now's the time) and slice them into squares with a sharp knife..
- Store brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food butterfinger brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!