Chocolate Suicide Brownies.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate suicide brownies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Suicide Brownies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Suicide Brownies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate suicide brownies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Suicide Brownies:
- Get 1 Box of Brownie Mix of your choice.
- Take 1 Pkg. of Cream Cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 Pkg. of Chocolate Oreos, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of Small Tub Cool Whipped Topping.
- Make ready 1 Jar of Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping.
Steps to make Chocolate Suicide Brownies:
- Preheat oven according to package directions for the type of baking pan your using. Normally I Preheat my oven at 350 ° F..
- Spray baking pan with nonstick Cooking spray and set aside..
- In a mixing bowl make brownies according to the package directions. Poor brownie batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean..
- Once brownies are done. Set aside to cool completely..
- While brownies are cooling. In a mixing bowl whip cream cheese til fluffy. Lightly fold in the cool whip and crushed oreos..
- Spread oreo mixture all over the top of cooled brownies. Then drizzle the hot fuge topping over top (I heat the topping in the microwave for 30 seconds so its easier to drizzle)..
- Serve and Enjoy :).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate suicide brownies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!