Chocolate Brownie Cake.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate brownie cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Brownie Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Brownie Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate brownie cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Brownie Cake:
- Prepare 1 cup of melted butter.
- Get 2.5 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 1.5 cups of cocoa.
- Prepare .5 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tbs of vanilla.
- Take .5 cups of water, any temp.
- Prepare 2 tsp of espresso.
- Take 5 of eggs.
- Make ready 1.5 cups of AP flour.
- Make ready 1.5 cups of chocolate chips.
- Take of For glaze:.
- Get 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Make ready .75 cups of heavy whipping cream.
Instructions to make Chocolate Brownie Cake:
- Blend melted butter with sugar.
- Stir in the cocoa, salt, vanilla, baking powder and salt in the butter mixture.
- Using a strainer, put the espresso into the strainer, hold over batter and pour the water into the strainer. Almost like making coffee by hand…just make sure the espresso grinds do not get into the batter..
- Stir in one egg at a time.
- Stir in the flour until all is combined.
- Mix the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Preheat oven to 350. Pour batter into a greased pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Dont over bake, otherwise it may turn out hard. My time was 28 minutes. For the chocolate glaze: Over low heat, constantly stir until smooth the one cup of remaining chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream. A nice smooth chocolate sauce has just been created! Set aside..
- Pour the glaze over cake at least 10 minutes after the cake has been removed from the oven..
- Enjoy! Warning…its very rich, but satisfied my sweet tooth..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate brownie cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!