Rice Cooker Chocolate Brownies Cake.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, rice cooker chocolate brownies cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rice Cooker Chocolate Brownies Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Rice Cooker Chocolate Brownies Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have rice cooker chocolate brownies cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Cooker Chocolate Brownies Cake:
- Get 1 box of chocolate cake mix.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 100 gr of butter (or 5 tbsp vegetable oil).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Topping: grated cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Rice Cooker Chocolate Brownies Cake:
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Melt butter. If you dont have, you can use 5 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Mix all ingredients with spoon..
- Baste rice cooker with butter or oil (I use brush to evenly coat the inside of rice cooker so the cake won't stick after I cook them). Then put all mixed ingredients in rice cooker..
- Turn on the cook button. If it turn to warm. Then open it and close it again. Then turn on the cook button. After 5 minutes open the rice cooker then close it again and turn on cook button..
- Repeat step 3 for about 6 times..
- Flip the cake from rice cooker then put cake on plate..
- Give topping (i used grated cheese) then serve it.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food rice cooker chocolate brownies cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!