Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cocoa brownies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cocoa Brownies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Cocoa Brownies is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cocoa brownies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cocoa Brownies:
- Make ready 125 grams of Butter, melted.
- Prepare 220 grams of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 of numbers Egg, beaten.
- Take 75 grams of Plain flour.
- Make ready 35 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- Take 3/4 cup of Walnuts, chopped (lightly roasted).
Instructions to make Cocoa Brownies:
- Preheat oven at 180° C for 15 minutes. Line base and sides of an 8 inch square pan with baking paper..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and let it come to room temperature..
- Beat melted butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla essence until smooth..
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Fold this flour mixture into the batter. Finally, fold in walnuts and spread the mixture into the prepared pan..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre come out clean. (do not over bake).
- Let it cool completely in pan. Cut into squares..
- NOTE – i used hershey's natural unsweetened cocoa in this recipe..
- Recipe source – www.hersheys.com.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cocoa brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!