Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, peppermint cheesecake brownies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have peppermint cheesecake brownies using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies:
- Get of Brownie Batter :.
- Get 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 8 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped.
- Take 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp. all purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Take 3/4 cup of Andes baking chips, divided.
- Prepare of Peppermint Cheesecake Layer :.
- Take 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Get 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Take 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp. of peppermint extract.
- Make ready 4 drops of green liquid food coloring (optional).
Instructions to make Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and chocolate together until completely smooth. Then, remove it from the heat, pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl and set it aside to cool slightly for 10 minutes or so..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×9" square baking pan lightly with non-stick cooking spray, then line with parchment paper, leaving an overhang to easily lift out the finished brownies and set aside..
- Whisk the granulated sugar into the chocolate and butter mixture. Then, whisk in the 3 eggs, one at a time, whisking between each one. Whisk in the vanilla extract..
- Fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Then fold in 1/2 cup of the Andes baking chips. Set the batter aside to prepare the cheesecake layer..
- For the peppermint cheesecake mixture, in a medium bowl, using a hand-held mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Then beat in the sugar. Once that's combined, beat in the egg, vanilla extract, peppermint extract and food coloring, if using..
- Spread a little more than half of the brownie mixture into the prepared baking pan and make sure the whole bottom is evenly covered with batter. Next, spread the peppermint cheesecake mixture over the batter. Drop the remaining brownie batter over the top and use a knife to swirl it into the cheesecake layer. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup Andes baking chips evenly over the top..
- Bake for 32-36 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs. If the toothpick comes out clean, then the brownies are overcooked..
- Place the pan onto a wire rack and allow the brownies to cook completely. Then cover the pan and move it to the fridge to chill for about 2 hours. Use a large, sharp knife to slice them into squares once they're chilled. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food peppermint cheesecake brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!