NZ Peanut Brownies.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, nz peanut brownies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
NZ Peanut Brownies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. NZ Peanut Brownies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nz peanut brownies using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make NZ Peanut Brownies:
- Get 125 g of soft butter.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of peanuts.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 2 Tsp of cocoa.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Take 1 of egg.
Instructions to make NZ Peanut Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 180°C bake. Grease two oven trays. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa together. Mix into creamed mixture. Add peanuts and mix well. Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place on greased trays and flatten with a fork. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked. Makes 20 biscuits..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food nz peanut brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!