My Version of Brownies.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, my version of brownies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Version of Brownies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My Version of Brownies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my version of brownies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Version of Brownies:
- Get 1 pack of Hersheys chocolate. Melted.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Make ready Half of cup AP flour.
- Get 1 of little salt.
- Take 1 drop of vanilla extract.
- Get Half of cup Milk.
- Get 1 of whole pc Melted butter.
- Get 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
Instructions to make My Version of Brownies:
- Melt the chocolate and butter separately..
- Mix all the dry ingredients then mix separately the wet ingredients. Then combine them together and whisk properly..
- Butter the baking pan and pour. Preheat oven at 250°C and bake for 30 mins. After 30 mins, Poke with a toothpick if it comes out clean, it's done. If not, add more 5 mins.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my version of brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!