Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cheesecake brownies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesecake Brownies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Cheesecake Brownies is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cheesecake brownies using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesecake Brownies:
- Get of Brownie Batter:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 8 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate, coarsley chopped.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Get 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp. all purpose flour.
- Get 2 tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready of Cheesecake Layer:.
- Prepare 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Get 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Get 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Cheesecake Brownies:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and chocolate together until completely smooth. Then, remove it from the heat, pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl and set it aside to cool slightly for 10 or so minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9×9" square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, then line with parchment paper, leaving an overhang to easily lift out the finished brownies. Set it aside..
- Whisk the granulated sugar into the chocolate and butter mixture. Then whisk in the 3 eggs, one at a time and whisking between each. Then whisk in the vanilla extract..
- Next, fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Set this batter aside to prepare the cheesecake mixture..
- For the cheesecake mixture, in a medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Then beat in the sugar. Once that's combined, beat in the egg and vanilla..
- Spread half of the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan. Make sure the whole bottom of the pan is covered with batter. Spread the cheesecake mixture evenly over the batter. Spread the remaining brownie batter over the top of the cheesecake mixture..
- Bake for 32-36 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs. If the toothpick is clean, that means the brownies have overcooked..
- Place the pan onto a wire rack and allow the brownies to cool completely, then cover the pan and move it to the fridge to chill for about 2 hours. Use a large, sharp knife to slice them into squares once they've chilled. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesecake brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!