Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fudge brownies & white chocolate mint whipped cream. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fudge brownies & white chocolate mint whipped cream using 16 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream:
- Take of For Mint White Chocolate Whipped Ganache Frosting.
- Get 8 ounces of good quality white chocolate, not chips, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 3/4 teaspoon of pure pepper mint extract.
- Get of green food coloring if you want green frosting.
- Prepare of For Brownies.
- Prepare 4 ounces of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Get 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare as needed of Holiday sprinkles.
Steps to make Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream:
- Start with the frosting so it has time to chill.
- For Mint White Chocolate Whpped Ganache Frosting.
- Heat cream in the microwave until got but bot boiling, add both extracts and salt.
- If you want a green frosting add food color now.
- Pour over white chocolate in a large bowl. Stir smooth then cool to room temperature and then cover and refigerate until very cold. This can be done a day in advance.
- Make Brownies.
- Preheat the oven to 359.
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with bakers spray. Line pan with foil with ends extending over sides for easy removing of baked brownies, spray foil with bakers spray.
- In a bowl melt butter and chopped chocolate in the microwave until smooth, cool to room temperature.
- In another bowl beat eggs, sugr, vanilla and salt until blended.
- Add cooled chocolate/butter mixture and stir in.
- Add flour and stir just until blended.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan. Bake about 25 minutes just until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely on rack.
- Finish Frosting.
- Remove cold peppermint white chocolate frosting from the refrigerator and beat just until light and fluffy.
- Lift brownie with the help of the foil from pan, place on a piece of parchment as the bottom will be sticky.
- Frost entire brownie with frosting.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fudge brownies & white chocolate mint whipped cream recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!