Homemade Cosmic Brownies.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, homemade cosmic brownies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Cosmic Brownies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Homemade Cosmic Brownies is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade cosmic brownies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Cosmic Brownies:
- Take of For the brownies:.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of AP flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) of melted butter.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 of Tbps cornstarch.
- Get pinch of salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take of For the fudge ganache:.
- Prepare 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Steps to make Homemade Cosmic Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350° Line a 9x13in. baking pan with foil, spray it with nonstick cooking spray & set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together the melted butter, sugars, vanilla extract until light & fluffy.
- Add in one egg at a time & mix well after each addition.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Begin adding the dry ingredients to the larger bowl, alternating with the milk & mix until just combined.
- Pour and spread the batter into the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Bake for about 18-25 minutes.
- Now to prepare the ganache: in a medium sized microwave safe bowl, stir together all chocolate chips & heavy whipping cream.
- Microwave the mixture in 60 second increments, stir it after each time until all the chocolate chips are melted & smooth.
- Pour prepared ganache over brownies and add any toppings you want.
- Serve warm or cold.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food homemade cosmic brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!