Buzzfeed Nutella Brownies.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, buzzfeed nutella brownies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Buzzfeed Nutella Brownies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Buzzfeed Nutella Brownies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook buzzfeed nutella brownies using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Buzzfeed Nutella Brownies:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of Nutella.
- Take 7 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of flour.
Steps to make Buzzfeed Nutella Brownies:
- In a small bowl mix the Nutella and melted butter until thick.
- In a medium bowl mix the powdered sugar with the eggs.
- Pour the Nutella mixture into the egg and sugar mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add the flour to the batter and mix.
- Pour the batter into a greased cake pan.
- Scoop tablespoons of Nutella randomly.
- Bake the Nutella brownies at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the brownies to a plate, cut them into squares and ✨Enjoy!✨.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food buzzfeed nutella brownies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!