Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ken's sloshed bailey's brownies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have ken's sloshed bailey's brownies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies:
- Prepare 1 of 18-20oz box of brownie mix.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of Bailey's Irish Cream or other cream liqueur.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter, softened (1/4 cup).
- Take 1 splash of Bailey's Irish Cream or other cream liqueur.
- Get 1 cup of powdered confectioner's sugar.
Instructions to make Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13×9 pan (cooking spray is fine)..
- Mix brownie mix, 1/2 cup Bailey's, and 1 egg in mixing bowl till smooth..
- Pour batter into pan and place in oven for 20 minutes..
- Cream butter in another bowl until smooth. Add a splash of Bailey's and mix thoroughly. Add confectioner's sugar in two or three stages and incorporate..
- I'll tell you to let them cool for about 10 minutes, but I know you're just going to dive in while they're piping hot. I do suggest spooning icing over individual brownie pieces as it is served, so you can have more or less to taste..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food ken's sloshed bailey's brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!