No-bake Brownie Batter. Dairy, soy, corn, egg free. vegan.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, no-bake brownie batter. dairy, soy, corn, egg free. vegan. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
No-bake Brownie Batter. Dairy, soy, corn, egg free. vegan is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. No-bake Brownie Batter. Dairy, soy, corn, egg free. vegan is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook no-bake brownie batter. dairy, soy, corn, egg free. vegan using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No-bake Brownie Batter. Dairy, soy, corn, egg free. vegan:
- Take 3 (15.5 oz) of cans black beans.
- Prepare 3/4-1 cup of Honey (local and raw) depending on your taste.
- Prepare of ● or substitute.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Raw Sugar for the honey.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of coconut oil or butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of Coco (I used dark.).
- Get 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Make ready 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make No-bake Brownie Batter. Dairy, soy, corn, egg free. vegan:
- First you will need either a powerful blender or a food processor to make this recipe..
- Rinse and strain all the beans, put them in the processor and pulse them briefly..
- Put a portion of the chosen sweetener in the processor with the beans and blend. It will still be chunky. Add the rest of the sweetener and blend. ••(In the picture I was adding more honey at the end because it wasn't sweet enough. It is dark from the coco already being added.)••.
- The batter is still probably chunky at this point..
- Take half of the coconut oil or butter and add it to the processor. Blend.
- Add the coco powder, sea salt, vanilla and blend..
- The batter should be smooth at this point add the last of the oil/ butter..
- If you add all of the oil at the beginning of the blending process there's a chance that the beans will never break down all the way and you could have small chunks in your batter. It wouldn't be the end of the world but I really dislike having chunks in my batter..
- At the end of the process the text rule resemble that of chocolate pudding..
- You can eat the batter just the way it is or I like to mix in chocolate chips. I chose to use the chunks this time..
- You need to put it either in the refrigerator or if you're impatient like me in the freezer for the oil to cool and to set up. Once it does it will have a closer texture to a traditional brownie batter..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food no-bake brownie batter. dairy, soy, corn, egg free. vegan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!