Peanut Butter Banana Brownies.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, peanut butter banana brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Banana Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Peanut Butter Banana Brownies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook peanut butter banana brownies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Banana Brownies:
- Take 1 of ripe banana.
- Get 60 g of caster sugar.
- Take 40 g of dark brown butter.
- Get 50 g of unsalted butter (melted).
- Make ready 30 g of compound chocolate (melted).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 60 g of flour.
- Make ready 40 g of cocoa powder.
- Get of Peanut butter.
- Get of Salt.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Banana Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl mash the banana, then ads the sugar, melted chocolate, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Then whisk it until combined..
- Add the flour and cocoa powder, whisk it until just combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan. I use 5x5cm aluminium foil cup. Sprinkle a little bit of salt on each of it..
- Add the peanut butter on it. Then swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until set in the middle. Then, let it cool, before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food peanut butter banana brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!