Five-Ingredient, Super-Easy Brownies.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, five-ingredient, super-easy brownies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Five-Ingredient, Super-Easy Brownies is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Five-Ingredient, Super-Easy Brownies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook five-ingredient, super-easy brownies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Five-Ingredient, Super-Easy Brownies:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Steps to make Five-Ingredient, Super-Easy Brownies:
- Prepare the ingredients: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-by-9-inch baking pan..
- Make the brownies: In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar and cocoa powder. In another small bowl, whisk together the butter and eggs. Add the egg mixture into the flour mixture, stirring until just combined..
- Bake the brownies for 25 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Cut into 16 squares and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food five-ingredient, super-easy brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!