Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, double chocolate brownie cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook double chocolate brownie cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies:
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 6 T of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 t of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take 5/8 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 t of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 t of baking powder.
- Prepare pinch of cinnamon (opt.).
- Get 1/4 t of dry instant coffee (opt.).
- Get 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Steps to make Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cream butter and both sugars until fluffy..
- Add vanilla and egg..
- Sift dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and instant coffee. Then add to creamed mixture. (Dough will be thick.).
- Add chocolate chips..
- Place tbsp sized dough balls, about 2 inches apart, on greased or parchment papered cookie sheet. I used my smallest cookie scoop..
- Flatten slightly. Bake for 6-8 minutes..
- Allow to cool for a minute on cookie sheet, then transfer to cooking rack to avoid breakage..
- Take a picture and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food double chocolate brownie cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!