Healthy chocolate jam brownie. Healthy Chocolate Brownies Recipe easy and low in calories! Low calorie brownies from scratch recipe for a homemade brownie recipe that won't blow your I added a list of "add ins" for this Healthy Chocolate Brownies Recipe, although I assure you they don't need anything to make them more. These healthy brownies have it all – the luscious fudgy texture, the intense chocolate flavour and they're easy to make!
Chocolate brownies have been given a healthier twist and they're vegan and gluten free! You can't go wrong with a chocolate brownie. It's a classic dessert choice and the gooier (is that a word?) and fudgier (this one.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy chocolate jam brownie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Chocolate Brownies Recipe easy and low in calories! Low calorie brownies from scratch recipe for a homemade brownie recipe that won't blow your I added a list of "add ins" for this Healthy Chocolate Brownies Recipe, although I assure you they don't need anything to make them more. These healthy brownies have it all – the luscious fudgy texture, the intense chocolate flavour and they're easy to make!
Healthy chocolate jam brownie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Healthy chocolate jam brownie is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook healthy chocolate jam brownie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy chocolate jam brownie:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of raspberry jam.
- Take 1/2 cup of dark cacoa powder.
- Take 1 bar (1/2 cup) of unsalted butter.
- Take 3/4 cup of soy milk.
- Make ready 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Get 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Make ready 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milled flax seed.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 Tbs of cinnamon.
Too dry as cooked too long as said to make sure toothpick was dry when inserted in the center. Healthy sweet potato chocolate brownie recipe that's easy, foolproof, full of fibre and loaded with nutrition. It's moist and fudgy with a rich deep dark My healthy chocolate brownie contains no flour or butter but instead, ground almonds and sweet potato are used to give a brownie with great texture. These healthy double chocolate brownies are rich in chocolate and made with healthier ingredients that are good for you.
Steps to make Healthy chocolate jam brownie:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cocoa, flax, salt and cinnamon. Whisk until light and fluffy: very much the consistency of sifted powdered sugar..
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add beaten eggs and soy milk..
- Create a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour in the egg mixture. Stir until it just comes together and fold in the chocolate chips..
- Butter a 9×13" baking pan and dust it with flour. Once sufficiently covered, pour in the brownie batter..
- Heat the jam in the microwave for about a minute until its consistency turns runny. Spoon some of the jam atop the brownie batter. Use a knife to swirl the batter and the jam together, taking care not to mix the two together completely..
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clear. Enjoy warm with no-sugar-added ice cream or with a cold glass of milk..
Everyone will want these brownies because they are very tempting. These healthy brownies change everything you ever thought about brownies. These are the simplest, most decadent low-calorie chocolate brownies I've ever devoured…I mean eaten. All you need to do is throw the ingredients into a blender, and then bake. ANYONE can make this recipe, it's fail-proof!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy chocolate jam brownie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!