Brownie Bites (with Chocolate Chunks!).
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, brownie bites (with chocolate chunks!). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brownie Bites (with Chocolate Chunks!) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Brownie Bites (with Chocolate Chunks!) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have brownie bites (with chocolate chunks!) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Bites (with Chocolate Chunks!):
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 3/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 12 oz of chocolate chunk.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter/margarine.
Steps to make Brownie Bites (with Chocolate Chunks!):
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and white sugar, add eggs, flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well, add chunks..
- Fill each mini muffin tin, about 3/4 up..
- Bake 16 minutes.(for pan brownies, bake 35 minutes).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food brownie bites (with chocolate chunks!) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!