Lockdown Brownies 🖤🍫.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, lockdown brownies 🖤🍫. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lockdown Brownies 🖤🍫 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Lockdown Brownies 🖤🍫 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lockdown brownies 🖤🍫 using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lockdown Brownies 🖤🍫:
- Make ready of For the brownies.
- Take 4 of eggs (substitutes: avocados, boiled sweet potatoes).
- Take 4 tbsp of sugar (white or brown but the brown one is best).
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- Get 3 squeezes of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup.
- Make ready of Butter/Crisco (melted) plus extra for greasing the pan.
- Get 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare of For the toppings.
- Make ready of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup/melted chocolate.
- Get of Icing sugar/cocoa powder for dusting (optional).
- Take of Mini marshmallows (Dandies is perfect).
- Prepare of Rainbow sprinkles.
- Take of Mini chocolate chips/sprinkles.
- Prepare of Chocolate curls/shavings.
Steps to make Lockdown Brownies 🖤🍫:
- Grease pan with butter/crisco/sunflower oil and set aside..
- Whisk 4 eggs (use avocados or boiled sweet potatoes for a vegan alternative) with sugar for 2 minutes. Squeeze Hershey's Chocolate Syrup and continue to whisk for another 4 to 6 minutes till everything comes together or combines well. Pour the melted butter (dairy-free ones can be used as well such as Miyoko's)/crisco/sunflower oil..
- Let me remind you… any type of chocolate can be used here. It doesn't necessarily have to be Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. You can use dark chocolate bars (melted) by Hershey's/Cadbury/Lindt or Cadbury cooking chocolate/Hershey's cocoa powder. The choices are endless. Feel free to use what you're comfortable with..
- The sooner everything slowly comes together, add the flour and fold in with the spatula. Pour into the pan and bake it. In my microwave, it took around 6 minutes for this to be done. The batter should be silly and smooth like this, with no lumps. If you see any lumps, use a strainer to pour the brownie batter on the greased pan..
- The sooner it's done baking, bring it out, let it chill and then… decorate the top with extra Hershey's Chocolate Syrup/melted chocolate. Alternatively, these can also be sifted with icing sugar or extra cocoa powder but that part is entirely optional. If you want to be creative, extra toppings like mini chocolate chips, chocolate curls/shavings, rainbow sprinkles and mini marshmallows can be used..
- My little Eli approves it and so. do. I. These brownies are to die for! Quick and easy to make and can cut down the boredom during your time under lockdown. Serve these babies with a scoop of Nada-Moo dairy-free chocolate or vanilla ice cream on the side and you're good to go..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lockdown brownies 🖤🍫 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!