White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust. Transfer cheesecake to a baking pan with a wire rack. In a circular motion starting from the inside out, pour the ganache glaze over the cheesecake making sure to cover all sides. Add mystery to this dreamy dessert.
This easy-to-make no-bake creamy cheesecake mousse is flavored with white chocolate to make it extra smooth and delicious, and topped with fresh strawberries and strawberry jam. White chocolate, a concoction of cocoa butter, sugar, and milk solids which literally melts in your mouth, adds an elegant touch to this cheesecake. Garnish it with dark and white chocolate curls and/or fruit for a delightful treat for any event.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, white chocolate mousse cheesecake with a fudge brownie crust. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust is something that I have loved my whole life.
Transfer cheesecake to a baking pan with a wire rack. In a circular motion starting from the inside out, pour the ganache glaze over the cheesecake making sure to cover all sides. Add mystery to this dreamy dessert.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook white chocolate mousse cheesecake with a fudge brownie crust using 20 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust:
- Make ready of for the fudge brownie crust.
- Take 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate.
- Take 2 of ounces, (1/2 stick or 4 tablespoons) unsalted butter).
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of for white chocolalate mousse.
- Take 2-8 ounce of pacages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Take 12 ounces of good quality white chocolate chopped, not chips.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- Prepare 2 ounces of semisweet chocolate, melted.
- Make ready 2 ounces of white chocolate, melted.
- Take of as needed, fresh fruit, berries off any kind or a combination of berried.
- Get of as needed, whipped cream.
This would be a wonderful dessert for a reception or. Guinness Chocolate Cheesecake made with a Guinness-filled chocolate filling, Oreo cookie crust Rather than ending up with a cheesecake that's more like a mousse, this cheesecake stays thick Once the cheesecake is baked and cooled, it's topped with a lovely Baileys white chocolate ganache. This decadent seasonal dessert with a light, white chocolate mousse uses fresh, sweet poached rhubarb and crunchy oats to add texture as a topping. To serve, lift the rhubarb out of the poaching liquid and spoon into serving bowls, alternating with a large scoop of the mousse and a sprinkle of. brownie mix, whipped cream, chocolate mousse, cocoa.
Instructions to make White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust:
- Begin by making white chocolate mousse base, it needs several hours to get cold in the refrigerator.
- Have chopped white chocolate in a large bowl. Heat the 2 1/2 cups cream until hot but not boiling in the microwave or on stove top. Pour over white chocolate, let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Cool to room temperare then cover and refrigerate until very cols, 2 hours or more.
- Make fudge brownie crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat sugar and eggs until combined.
- Add cooled chocolate, vanilla and salt and stir in just until combined.
- Stir in flour just until combined.
- Pour into prepared springform pan.
- Place pan on foil lined baking sheet. Bake 18 to 20 minutes until toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely before filling.
- Make White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake.
- Beat cold white chocolate mixture until fluffy..
- In another bowl beat cram cheese until smooth.
- Beat in sugar,salt and vanilla into cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold white chocolate mixture ino cream cheese in 3 additions until well combined.
- Pile onto brownie crust smooth top and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Realease sides of springform pan.
- Garnish by drizzling with the melted semi sweet chocolate and melted white chocolate..
- Serve with fresh fruit and whipped cream.
This decadent no-bake chocolate mousse pie is piled into a crust of crushed pretzels and topped with fresh whipped We Also Love. Sweet Potato Pie with a Cinnamon Roll Crust. Boston Cream Pie Poke Sheet Cake. These are soft and fudgy white brownies, dotted with red raspberries. These are soft and fudgy white brownies.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food white chocolate mousse cheesecake with a fudge brownie crust recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!