Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, blackberry swirl cheesecake brownies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blackberry swirl cheesecake brownies using 19 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies:
- Take of for fudge brownie layer.
- Prepare 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate.
- Make ready 2 ounces of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get of FOR FRESH BLACKBERRY SWIRL Puree.
- Make ready 6 of ouncesfresh or thawed frozen blackberries.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready of for cheesecake layer.
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies:
- Make blackberry puree.
- In a small saucepan combineblackberres, sugar, lemon, salt and water.
- Bring to a simer, breaking up blakberries with a rubber spatular or spoon until very soft and starting to thicken, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Press all liquid through a fine mesh strainer, pressing with spatula to extract all juice, discard seeds and cool blackberry juice to room temperature.
- Make brownie layer.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 inch sqare baking pan with bakers spray. Line the pan with foil with foil extending over ends for easy removal. Spray foil lightly with bakers spray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla in a bowl until combined.
- Stir in melted chocolate/butter mixture until just blended.
- Stir in flour until just blended.
- Scrape into prepared pan and bake 15 to 18 minutes until just almost set, there will be a bit of mooist batter on a toothpick. Cool to room temperature then chill before addind cheesecake layer.
- Make blackberry swirl cheesecake layer.
- Lower oven temperature to 325.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and egg, vanilla and salt and beat until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- Pour onto prepared brownie crust.
- Drizzle the chilled blackberry puree over the cheesecake and swirl using a knife or skewet.
- Bake fo 35 to 40 minutes untilcheese cake is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack until room temperature then rerigerate at least 4 hours or over night before lifting from pan using foil.
- Cut into sqares.
- Serve with whipped cream and fresh blackberried.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food blackberry swirl cheesecake brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!