Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate peanut butter swirled brownies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate peanut butter swirled brownies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (113 g) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 8 ounces (250 g) of dark chocolate.
- Get 3 of large eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 6 tbsp of peanut butter (divided).
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of coffee/ expresso powder.
Instructions to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies:
- Preheat your oven to 350F or 180C and line the bottom and sides of a 9*9 inch square baking dish with parchment/aluminium paper..
- In a saucepan/double boiler melt the butter, chocolate and 3 tbsp peanut butter till smooth. And let it cool for 5-10 minutes..
- In a medium sized bowl sift the dry ingredients i.e. the flour, cocoa powder,salt and coffee powder mix and set aside..
- In another bowl beat the sugar and the eggs 1 at a time till its smooth. Takes 5 minutes. Now add in the vanilla and mix. Add the cooled chocolate mixture and mix all till smooth..
- Incorporate the dry ingredients to the wet till smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides of the bowl and dont overmix the batter..
- Put the brownie mixture on the bak8ng dish. Tap the dish couple of times to get rid of air bubbles and set aside..
- Now take the rest 3 tbsp peanut butter melt it and using a spoon put dollops of it into the brownie batter. Using a knife/ toothpick form swirls..
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes till a toothpick inserted in the centre has less crumbles sticking to it. You want a thick goeey brownies not hard. Let it cool down in the pan for 15 minutes. Take it out of the pan and again cool for 2 hours..
- Cut into squares..
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled chocolate syrup.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate peanut butter swirled brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!