Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mint chococolate chip cheesecake with a fudge brownie crust. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mint chococolate chip cheesecake with a fudge brownie crust using 25 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust:
- Make ready of FOR FUDGE BROWNIE BASE.
- Get 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate.
- Get 2 ounces of butter (1/2 stick or 4 tablespoons).
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take of FOR MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE.
- Make ready 2-8 ounce of packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Take 24 ounces of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Make ready 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Take 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 cup of green mint chocolate chips, melted and warm, not hot.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of pure peppermint extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of mini semisweet chocolate chips, reular sized chips can sink so be sure to use mini chips.
- Make ready drops of green food color, if needed depending on how green your mint chps look after blending.
- Make ready of FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE GLAZE.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate, chips or chopped bar.
- Get 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Take of FOR GARNISH.
- Make ready of shaves chocolate mint candy, I used Andes mint cchocolate candy.
- Get of green dprinkles and green sparkle sugar as needed.
- Make ready of whipped cream for serving.
Steps to make Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust:
- MAKE BROWNIE BASE.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 350. Have a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Meit butter and chocolate in microwave and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat eggs and sugar until combined.
- Stir in cooled chocolate mixture, vanilla and salt just until blended.
- Add flour and just stir in until blended.
- Pour into prepared sprinform pan, place on foil lined baking sheet and bake 18 to 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Cool on rack completely before filling.
- MAKE MINT CHIP CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Keep oven at 350 and have a foil lined baking pan ready for cheesecake baking.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, vanilla, peppermint extract and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add melted green mint chips, beat in.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating in after each egg.
- Add sour cream and stir in just until blended, do not over mix, add green food color now if needed then fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared brownie crust.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet and bake 70 to 90 minutes until just slightly jiggly in the center. Remove from the oven and let sit on baking sheet 5 minutes , then move to a rack to cool completely before covering and refigerating at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Run a small sharp knife aroung pan then realease sides of springform pan.
- MAKE GLAZE.
- Have chocolate in a small bowl. Heat cream in microwave or on stove top until hot but not boiling. Pour over chocolste let sit one minute then stir until smooth. Reriigerate until it thickens enough to be spreadable just 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour over top of cheesecake and spread quickly to smooth..
- Garnish with the shaved mint candy, sprinkles and sparkle sugar while chocolate is wet so it sticks. Refigerate to set chocolate.
- Serve slices with whipped cream.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mint chococolate chip cheesecake with a fudge brownie crust recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!