Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beet brownies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beet Brownies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Beet Brownies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook beet brownies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beet Brownies:
- Get 2 cups of grated beets (about two large beets).
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of organic vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of organic maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa nibs.
Steps to make Beet Brownies:
- In a small sauce pan, melt 1 cup of chopped semi-sweet chocolate with 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of flour with 1/3 cup cocoa powder, 1/8tsp cayenne pepper, and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Whisk 3 eggs, 1 cup of maple syrup, and 2 tsp organic vanilla.
- Fold flour mixture, cocoa nibs, and beets into wet mixture until combined.
- Pour into a 8×8 greased baking dish. Bake at 325 for 45 minutes. Insert a toothpick into centre, if it comes out clean, it's done..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food beet brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!