Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular).
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy fudgy brownies (gluten free or regular). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy fudgy brownies (gluten free or regular) using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular):
- Prepare 10 oz of Semi-Sweet or Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Get 1/2 cup of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour (or Pillsbury Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour Blend).
Instructions to make Easy Fudgy Brownies (Gluten Free or Regular):
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper the width of the bottom an 8-inch square non-stick pan, but long enough to overlap the other 2 sides.
- Melt butter and chocolate and stir together.
- Add both sugars and stir again.
- Mix in eggs 1 at a time and whip.
- Fold in flour.
- Pour mixture into paper lined pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Brownies are done when a toothpick comes out with a little bit of brownie on it.
- Place pan on a wire rack and allow brownies to cool completely (this step is important).
- Pull brownie square out of the pan, lifting by the parchment paper ends.
- Peel off parchment paper and cut as desired.
- Serve with milk…yum!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy fudgy brownies (gluten free or regular) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!