Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour].
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, brownie crinkle cookies [no flour]. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have brownie crinkle cookies [no flour] using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour]:
- Make ready 28 g (2 tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Take 140 g (5 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate.
- Make ready 100 g (1/2 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of medium-size egg (about 48 g without shell).
- Take 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 13 g (2 tbsp) of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of baking powder, sifted.
- Take 10 ml (2 tsp) of milk.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt, optional.
Instructions to make Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour]:
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double-boiler. Using a silicone spatula, mix until thoroughly combined. Then remove from double-boiler and set aside to slightly cool..
- Beat egg and sugar with a mixer for about 2 minutes..
- Add the melted chocolate. Beat again until well combined..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Then switch to a silicone spatula and mix thoroughly. If your batter turns out runny, refrigerate until it gets stiffer for about 15 minutes..
- Portion the dough with a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop onto a tray lined with parchment paper. If you want to round the cookie, do it with a wet finger to avoid sticking..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F or 180°C for 12-15 minutes. Bake for 12 minutes if you want softer cookies. Bake longer if you want them crispier..
- Let cool completely on the tray before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food brownie crinkle cookies [no flour] recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!