Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate brownies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Brownies is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Brownies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate brownies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Brownies:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 80 grams of 70% Dark chocolate.
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of light corn syrup, blended with 3 tablespoons lukewarm wate.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts optional.
Instructions to make Chocolate Brownies:
- Position rack in center of oven; preheat to 350°F. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with foil, letting it overhang on two opposing sides. Coat with cooking spray..
- Sift flour, confectioners’ sugar and cocoa together into a small bowl. Combine the 3 ounces coarsely chopped chocolate and oil in a heavy medium saucepan; place over the lowest heat, stirring, until just melted and smooth, being very careful the chocolate does not overheat. Remove from the heat and stir in granulated sugar, corn syrup mixture, vanilla and salt until the sugar dissolves. Vigorously stir in egg until smoothly incorporated. Gently stir in the dry ingredients. Fold in the walnuts (if using) and the remaining 2 1/2 ounces chopped chocolate just until well blended. Turn out the batter into the pan, spreading evenly..
- Bake the brownies until almost firm in the center and a toothpick inserted comes out with some moist batter clinging to it, 20 to 24 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack, about 2 1/2 hours..
- Using the overhanging foil as handles, carefully lift the brownie slab from the pan. Peel the foil from the bottom; set the slab right-side up on a cutting board. Using a large, sharp knife, trim off any dry edges. Mark and then cut the slab crosswise into fifths and lengthwise into fourths. Wipe the blade with a damp cloth between cuts..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate brownies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!