Chocolatey Raisinet Brownies.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolatey raisinet brownies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolatey Raisinet Brownies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chocolatey Raisinet Brownies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolatey raisinet brownies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolatey Raisinet Brownies:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of espresso coffee.
- Prepare 2 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of Unbleached Bread flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sea salt ground fine.
- Make ready 1 cup of Raisinets.
Steps to make Chocolatey Raisinet Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- in large bowl mix sugar, softened butter and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Add eggs and coffee mix until smooth.
- In another bowl mix flour baking powder and salt evenly.
- Add all dry ingredients to the mix until smooth.
- Add raisins just mix for a minute or so and pour into 9 by 9 greased pan.
- Place on center rack in oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until Center is not gooey, check with toothpick.
- Remove from oven let stand so cool enough to remove from pan top with ice cream and enjoy. (Rocky road ice cream).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolatey raisinet brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!