Cast Iron Skillet Brownie.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cast iron skillet brownie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cast Iron Skillet Brownie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cast Iron Skillet Brownie is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cast iron skillet brownie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cast Iron Skillet Brownie:
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of chocolate chips or chocolate flakes (im using godiva flakes).
- Make ready 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Steps to make Cast Iron Skillet Brownie:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar and eggs..
- In another bowl whisk together flour, cocoa, and salt..
- In a medium cast iron skillet, bring butter and cream to a simmer over medium heat. Add chocolate; reduce to medium-low. Cook, stirring constantly, until chocolate has melted, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes..
- Add chocolate mixture to sugar mixture, whisking until blended (reserve skillet). Fold in flour mixture. Pour batter into skillet. And sprinkle a bit more chocolate..
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes (check brownie at 20 or 25 mins. For a gooeyer consistency* oven temperature vary. Ang since your skillet hold heat for quite some time. Your brownie will continue to bake is let to rest. For for those of you that want a cookie/cake like consistency you may want to let it sit for a bit..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cast iron skillet brownie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!