S'mores Brownie Bars.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, s'mores brownie bars. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
S'mores Brownie Bars is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. S'mores Brownie Bars is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have s'mores brownie bars using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make S'mores Brownie Bars:
- Take 1 box of Brownie mix, any kind. Plus the eggs & oil box calls for.
- Make ready 1 packages of Honey Graham Crackers.
- Prepare 2 cup of small marshmallows OR 1 container of whipped marshmallow fluff. I only had the fluff & it worked well.
Instructions to make S'mores Brownie Bars:
- Make brownies as directed in large bowl.
- Grease a 9×13 cake pan or two 8×8 pans should work.
- Pour half the Brownie mixture in the baking dish. Layer graham crackers, breaking some if necessary to fit & cover area. Top with marshmallows/fluff. If using the fluff, dallop spoonfuls & carefully spread across crackers. Pour remaining Brownie mix, spreading with a spoon to even out.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25min at 325° for dark or glass, otherwise 350°. Check top layer for firmness. Remember marshmallows are below so it may feel squishy or peek thru the top. Another 5-10min may be required. Let cool 15-20min, as it will be very hot!! Enjoy the deliciousness!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food s'mores brownie bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!