Brownie granola bar.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, brownie granola bar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brownie granola bar is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Brownie granola bar is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brownie granola bar using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie granola bar:
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of almonds.
- Get 1 cup of walnuts.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of dried fruit (any kind).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- Take 1/3 cup of honey.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Brownie granola bar:
- Brown the oats in a pan on medium heat for until golden occasionally stirring.
- Put walnuts, almonds, and dried fruit into a food processor until finely chopped.
- Melt peanut butter and honey in a bowl..
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients(oats, nuts, cocoa powder, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract) making sure the oats are cooled off. Using your hands is the easiest..
- Get a 7×11 glass dish or cookie tray with parchment paper and press the mix into the paper to whatever thickness desired..
- Freeze for 20 minutes then cut pieces and place in a plastic bag and keep refrigerated..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food brownie granola bar recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!