Perfect Cocoa Brownie (chewy).
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, perfect cocoa brownie (chewy). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Perfect Cocoa Brownie (chewy) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Perfect Cocoa Brownie (chewy) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have perfect cocoa brownie (chewy) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect Cocoa Brownie (chewy):
- Get 150 grams of Melted Butter.
- Get 70 grams of All purpose flour.
- Make ready 100 grams of Cocoa powder (if using dark cocoa powder, reduce the amount).
- Get 3 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 380 grams of Fine granulated white sugar.
Instructions to make Perfect Cocoa Brownie (chewy):
- Melt the butter and add cocoa powder and flour. Mix well until combined..
- in other bowl, add sugar and eggs and mix until combined. Use wooden spatula and mix it slowly. Do not over mixed it as the brownie may end up cakey..
- Combine both mixtures using wooden spatula and mix until combined. Do not over mix the batter..
- pre heat oven at 160degree celcius and grease a (9×9 or 8×8) baking pan. Bake for about 30-40minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food perfect cocoa brownie (chewy) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!