Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pumpkin brownies with cream cheese frosting. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pumpkin brownies with cream cheese frosting using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Get of Brownies.
- Take 1 of 15 oz can pumkin.
- Take 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Take 4 of Eggs.
- Make ready 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take of Frosting.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Make ready 1 cup of Confectioners sugar.
Steps to make Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Add eggs, oil, granulated sugar and pumpkin to a bowl and beat.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour into dish (I used 9×13).
- Bake 30 minutes.
- For frosting.
- Soften cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl and mix together then add confectioners sugar and vanilla.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pumpkin brownies with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!