Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, peanut butter cheesecake brownies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut butter cheesecake brownies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies:
- Get 1 packages of Chewy Brownie Mix, 13×9 in. pan size.
- Take 1 packages of Cream cheese 8oz. size, softened.
- Take 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 1 of Cool Whip topping.
- Get 1 of Cherries.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies:
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Mix brownie batter as directed on package.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, egg, peanut butter, and vanilla until well blended.
- Line mini muffin pans with paper liners, makes about 40.
- Spoon in brownie mix to muffin pans, filling to about 3/4 full.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture onto brownie mixture, pressing into batter slightly.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, then add cool whip and cherries. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food peanut butter cheesecake brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!