The Best Paleo Brownies.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, the best paleo brownies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Best Paleo Brownies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. The Best Paleo Brownies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook the best paleo brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make The Best Paleo Brownies:
- Get 1/2 cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (I used semi-sweet, but whatever your preference).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of Raw, Organic Honey.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Almond Meal/Flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Organic, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Get 1/8 tsp of Baking Soda.
Steps to make The Best Paleo Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 325°. Lightly grease (I use coconut oil, and recommend it) an 8×8 or 9×9..
- Melt chocolate chips and oil together (I microwave in a Pyrex measuring cup for 30 seconds) then let cool a couple minutes..
- Once oil and chocolate are cooled, put them in a medium sized mixing bowl then add and mix the rest of the ingredients, in the order listed, one at a time..
- Plop the batter in your baking dish and spread it as even as possible (try a wet spatula if you have issues) and bake for 30-35 minutes or use the toothpick method. Definitely let these cool for an hour or longer before you cut them because they are so moist..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food the best paleo brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!