Brownie, Oreo Truffle.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, brownie, oreo truffle. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brownie, Oreo Truffle is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Brownie, Oreo Truffle is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have brownie, oreo truffle using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie, Oreo Truffle:
- Make ready 1 of 9×13 size brownie mix cooked according to package directions, cooled.
- Take 2 of boxes of instant "Oreo" pudding (if you cant find Oreo pudding, use white chocolate or vanilla pudding).
- Make ready 3 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 2 of 8oz. tubs of whipped topping.
- Get 1 packages of Oreos, crushed.
Instructions to make Brownie, Oreo Truffle:
- Cut cooled brownies into 1" cubes.
- Mix pudding mixes and milk.
- Place 1/4 of the pan of brownies at the bottom of a large bowl..
- Pour 1/4 of the pudding mixture over brownies. Top with half of one of the tubs of cool whip, then 1/4 of the crushed Oreos. Repeat layers (should have 4 layers) end with crushed Oreos on top..
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or more..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food brownie, oreo truffle recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!