Orange Brownie with Mascarpone Cream.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, orange brownie with mascarpone cream. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Orange Brownie with Mascarpone Cream is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Orange Brownie with Mascarpone Cream is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook orange brownie with mascarpone cream using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Orange Brownie with Mascarpone Cream:
- Prepare 250 g of unsalted butter.
- Get 200 g of dark compound chocolate.
- Get 80 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 64 g of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 180 g of sugar.
- Get 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of orange extract.
- Make ready of Cream.
- Prepare 250 g of mascarpone.
- Make ready 35 g of confectioners sugar.
Steps to make Orange Brownie with Mascarpone Cream:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius..
- Melt the butter and the chocolate in a double boiler (boil some water in a large pan, put another heat proof bowl on top to melt the ingredients). You can save your time by melting them in microwave but the final texture won’t come out as smooth..
- Sift and mix the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the dry ingredients to the chocolate mixture. Add the dry ingredients a spoon at a time to make sure there’s no lump.
- Add the eggs and orange extract. Mix well until you get the silky texture.
- Line and grease a 20×20 cm baking pan with parchment paper, butter, and some flour. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool the brownie on a wire rack while preparing the cream.
- Mix the mascarpone and the sugar with a plastic spatula until well incorporated.
- Once the brownie is cooled down, cut the outer layer of the brownie to create a nice even layer.
- Cut the brownie in half. Smear the cream on top of one part.
- Stack the other part of the brownie and dust with a spoonful of confectioners sugar.
- The perfect way to enjoy the brownie is pairing it with a cup of black coffee.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food orange brownie with mascarpone cream recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!