Chocolate Mousse Brownies.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate mousse brownies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Mousse Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Mousse Brownies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate mousse brownies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mousse Brownies:
- Get 1 box of Chewy Fudge Brownies Duncan Hines.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of water.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of oil.
- Make ready 1 box of (1.5oz) America's Choice Chocolate Instant Pudding and Pie Filling.
- Get 2 cup of cold milk.
- Prepare 1 box of Cool Whipped Topping.
- Take 1 box of strawberries for decoration.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mousse Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F , mix brownie mix according to instructions visible on package ( first four ingredients ).
- to prepare chocolate pudding just add to cups cold milk (the other brands , you needed to do it on the stove, but i like the easy way tho), , mix with the mixer for about 1-2 minutes. let it set for another 5 min..
- to make a mousse just add the half package of whipped topping into the chocolate pudding , DO NOT USE MIXER! , with the spatula fold it in, so it become moussy and fluffy..
- when brownies cool off cut them place on the plate , scooped mousse over them and decorate with strawberries or other fruits ( i had strawberries so i used them ).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate mousse brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!