Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, triple chocolate mousse, brownies, ganache. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook triple chocolate mousse, brownies, ganache using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache:
- Take of Brownies.
- Make ready 1 3/4 cup of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter, unsalted.
- Make ready 4 of Egg Whites.
- Get 4 of Egg Yolks.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Take 5 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Get of Mousse.
- Take 2/3 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Take 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Take of Ganache.
- Take 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
Steps to make Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache:
- Preheat oven to 350°F, line a 9 by 13 inch baking sheet with parchment..
- Brownies: Melt chocolate chips, and butter in a double boiler set keep aside. Beat egg whites with 1/2 cup sugar till fluffy keep aside. Beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar till well combined, gradually add melted chocolate, then gradually add cornstarch & beaten egg whites..
- Bake for 10 to 15 min or infill toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in refrigerator, then cut brownies into rounds using a cutter..
- Mousse: Bring the heavy cream to a boil then add chocolate chips stir. Keep aside to cool down for 5 min. Whip the cream and stir one spoon of whipped cream to temper, then fold remaining into chocolate. Spoon the mousse into silicon molds, top with round brownies. Freeze until solid. Unmold and set on a cooling rack..
- Ganache: Bring heavy cream to a boil, add chocolate chips and stir. Pour ganache over the mousse brownies. keep in refrigerate until set..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food triple chocolate mousse, brownies, ganache recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!