Lindor Brownies with pepitas.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lindor brownies with pepitas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lindor Brownies with pepitas is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Lindor Brownies with pepitas is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lindor brownies with pepitas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lindor Brownies with pepitas:
- Make ready 8 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 11 each of Lindor chocolate truffles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Take 2 each of Eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ️Pepitas.
Steps to make Lindor Brownies with pepitas:
- Melt lindor chocolates with butter slowly in medium heat.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract to melted chocolate.
- Add eggs and combine until smooth.
- Mix flour and petitas in a bowl and add to wet ingredients and combine.
- Place mixture in a baking dish and bake at 325 for 40 mins.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lindor brownies with pepitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!