Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fudge brownies with chocolate peppermint mousse frosting. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fudge brownies with chocolate peppermint mousse frosting using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting:
- Prepare 1 of recipe Fudge Brownies, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Make ready of FOR CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE FROSTING.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 4 oz of chocolate peppermint candy's, I used Andes Mints, broken up into pieces.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pure peppermint extract.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of GARNISH.
- Get 1/2 cup of shaved Chocolate Peppermint candy's , I used Andes Mints.
Instructions to make Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting:
- Make and cool Fudge Brownies recipe attached below, https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332661-fudge-brownies.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE FROSTING.
- Have broken chocolate candy's in a large bowl.
- Heat heavy cream to a simmer, either in microwave or on stove top. Pour hot cream over candy's and let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Chill uncovered until very cold, at least 3 hours..
- Beat cold chocolate peppermint mixture until soft peaks form, add confectioner's sugar, peppermint and vannila extracts. Beat just until it's a fluffy firm mousse consistancy..
- Frost brownies with the chocolate peppermint mousse. Garnish with the shaved Andes Mints. Store in refigerator, covered.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fudge brownies with chocolate peppermint mousse frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!