Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hazelnut coffee brownie slice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook hazelnut coffee brownie slice using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice:
- Make ready 100 grams of butter.
- Make ready 400 grams of dark chocolate, chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 tbsp of instant coffee.
- Get 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts.
- Take 1 of powdered chocolate – for dusting.
Steps to make Hazelnut Coffee Brownie Slice:
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f.
- Grease 20cm cake pan. Line base with greaseproof/baking paper.
- Melt the butter and half the chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. Leave until cool.
- Once cool, stir in eggs, sugar, coffee, flour, hazelnuts and remaining chocolate. Mix well..
- Using spatula, spread evenly in baking pan..
- Cook for 30 minutes or until firm to touch..
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes then transfer to wire rack and cool completely..
- Dust with powdered chocolate. I use the same chocolate I use on my frothy milk drinks..
- Cut in to 12-16 wedges, depending on how big your sweet tooth is!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hazelnut coffee brownie slice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!