Best Brownies Ever!.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, best brownies ever!. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Brownies Ever! is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Best Brownies Ever! is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have best brownies ever! using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Brownies Ever!:
- Take of brownies.
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Take 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of frosting.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
Steps to make Best Brownies Ever!:
- In a mixing bowl beat together the sugar, eggs and vanilla until well combined..
- Add in melted butter..
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Slowly mix until well combined..
- In a prepared pan lined with parchment paper and cooking spray, pour batter into 8 inch square pan. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 mins; until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean..
- Let brownies cool completely. In a small bowl mix together cocoa powder, melted butter, water, instant coffee and powdered sugar. Spread prepared frosting over brownies. Let set about 15 mins, cut into squares and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food best brownies ever! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!