Fudgy Avocado Brownies.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fudgy avocado brownies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fudgy Avocado Brownies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Fudgy Avocado Brownies is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fudgy avocado brownies using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fudgy Avocado Brownies:
- Prepare 1 large of Ripe Avocado (chopped).
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs (or Flax Eggs).
- Make ready 1 of Dark Chocolate Bar (100g).
- Take 1 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 1 tbsp of Water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take 1 pinch of Table Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Melted White Chocolate (optional).
- Make ready 1 of Milk Chocolate Chunks.
Instructions to make Fudgy Avocado Brownies:
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/355°F..
- In a food processor, puree the avocado with the eggs, vanilla extract and water until smooth. Scrape the sides of the food processor bowl if necessary..
- Melt the dark chocolate and mix through the avocado mix in the food processor..
- Add in the cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined..
- If the brownie mixture is too thick, add another 1 tbsp or so of water to combine. If the brownie mixture is too liquid, add 1tbsp of cocoa powder..
- Scoop the mixture out of the food processor with a rubber spatula into your prepared pan, smoothing out the top and making sure you spread out the mix to all of the edges. Add the milk chocolate chunks (optional) and sink into batter evenly..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and a toothpick inserted removes clean. Do not overbake! The brownies will continue to cook a bit after removing from the oven..
- Drizzle/spoon melted white chocolate over the brownies..
- Leave to cool before taking out of the pan and chilling in the fridge..
- Slice into 12 pieces and serve chilled..
- These brownies will last in the fridge for a few days (and are even better after they've been left for a day or two)..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fudgy avocado brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!