Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, brownie cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brownie Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Brownie Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brownie cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Cookies:
- Make ready 2/3 cup of Flour.
- Make ready 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Take 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
Steps to make Brownie Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food brownie cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!