Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, matcha mochi cookie🍪🥰. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have matcha mochi cookie🍪🥰 using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰:
- Make ready of Cookie.
- Make ready 40 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 20 g of white sugar.
- Make ready 40 g of dark brown sugar.
- Take 80 g of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 g of baking soda.
- Get 1 g of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 of egg.
- Make ready of Mochi.
- Make ready 40 g of glutinous rice powder.
- Make ready 15 g of corn starch.
- Get 8 g of white sugar.
- Prepare 60 ml of milk.
- Get 20 ml of water.
Steps to make Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰:
- Mochi dough : Mix the glutinous rice flour, milk, corn starch and sugar together in non-metal bowl (microwaveable bowl) until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Half cover the bowl with a cling film, and heat it up at 800W for 2 min in the microwave oven.
- Spoon the mochi out from the bowl with a metal spoon (to prevent sticking). Wrap it in a cling film, let it set aside.
- Cookie : Heat butter on a pan in low heat until it turns light brown, stir occasionally. Then leave it to cool in room temperature for 5 mins.
- Gently blend the dark brown sugar and white sugar into the melted butter.
- Beat the egg and blend it to the butter mixture, then add salt and baking powder, stir to mix.
- Add the sifted flour and matcha powder into the mixture, mix it gently until it is fully incorporated.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Roll the cookie dough & mochi into 5 individual balls each.
- Flatten the cookie dough on your palm then sit the mochi in the middle.
- Knead the dough opening until the mochi is secured in the middle and cannot be seen.
- Add chocolate chips and sprinkle salt on top, then let the cookies bake for 11 min.
- Enjoy the cookies when they are freshly baked🥰.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food matcha mochi cookie🍪🥰 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!