Cookie Dough Trifle.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cookie dough trifle. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cookie Dough Trifle is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cookie Dough Trifle is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cookie dough trifle using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cookie Dough Trifle:
- Make ready of For cookie dough:.
- Get 1 1/2 c. of (3 sticks) butter, softened.
- Make ready 1 1/2 c. of packed brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp. of pure vanilla extract.
- Make ready 3 1/4 c. of crushed graham crackers.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp. of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/3 c. of milk.
- Take 1 1/3 c. of mini chocolate chips.
- Get of For whipped cream:.
- Take 1 c. of mini chocolate chips, plus more for topping.
- Get 2 (8 oz.) of packages whipped cream, thawed.
- Make ready 8 of chocolate chip cookies (like Chips Ahoy), plus more for toppi.
- Get of For pudding:.
- Make ready 2 (3.4 oz.) of boxes instant chocolate pudding mix.
- Take 4 c. of cold milk.
Steps to make Cookie Dough Trifle:
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in graham crackers, salt, and milk, then fold in chocolate chips. Crumble and pour 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of a trifle dish..
- Make the whipped cream layer: Mix chocolate chips and Cool Whip. Pour 1/3 of the mixture on top of the cookie dough in the trifle dish. Top whipped cream layer with a layer of chocolate chip cookies..
- Make chocolate pudding layer: Combine pudding mix and milk, whisking until granules have dissolved. Let pudding set, 5 minutes, then pour 1/3 of the mixture on top of the cookies, smoothing to create an even layer..
- Repeat layers until you've reached the top of the dish..
- Cover the entire trifle with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, to soften the cookie layers. Top with chocolate chips and crumbled cookie pieces before serving..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cookie dough trifle recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!