Crisco Sugar Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crisco sugar cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crisco Sugar Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crisco Sugar Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crisco sugar cookies using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crisco Sugar Cookies:
- Make ready 1 cup of Butter Flavored Crisco (or half shortening and half butter).
- Take 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Make ready 4-5 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 1/2 teaspoons of cream of tarter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
Steps to make Crisco Sugar Cookies:
- Cream the shortening and sugars together..
- Beat eggs in one at a time..
- Add milk and vanilla..
- Combine flour, baking soda, cream of tarter, and salt in a separate bowl..
- Mix with creamed mixture into one until well blended. A dough should form..
- Cover and chill for at least an hour (preferably overnight.) If you want a drop cookie, just skip this step..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Separate dough into two balls..
- Roll one ball out to about 1/4 inch thickness on parchment paper or a lightly floured surface..
- Cut the cookies to desired shapes. Place on ungreased baking sheet..
- Decorate cookies with colored sugar, candy, or a simple cinnamon/sugar mix..
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden..
- Set out to cool. Once cool you can ice non-decorated cookies..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crisco sugar cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!