Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, almond biscotti. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Almond Biscotti is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Almond Biscotti is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook almond biscotti using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Almond Biscotti:
- Get 1 cup of roasted almonds, chopped.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of almond extract.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Almond Biscotti:
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F). Whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar in a large bowl..
- Combine olive oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and almond extract..
- Mix egg mixture and flour mixture into a batter. Fold in almonds..
- On baking parchment or non-stick silicone baking mat, form the batter into two logs..
- Bake mixture for 30 minutes or until golden brown and firm. Let cool for ten minutes..
- With a serrated knife cut biscotti into 1 cm thick slices..
- Bake sliced biscotti for 15–20 more minutes. The longer it is baked the harder it becomes. Turn over at the halfway mark. Let cool..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food almond biscotti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!